×

quesCan I appeal in recovery suit without depositing the said amount?

I have filled an appeal in District court against the order of recovery of suit. But there I got a problem that they have to say, first I should deposit the order amount which was given by civil court, but I am not in position and also I do not want to pay.

Please give me your advice. If yes, then is there any way by which my appeal is accepted by senior court without paying the order amount.

No, you shall have to deposit the amount as specified in the decree to continue with the appeal. However, you can specify your reasons for not being in a financial position to deposit the said amount and in case you are able to establish that you are financially incapable of depositing the said amount, the Court may consider your appeal.

The Court in its discretion may allow the Appeal on deposit of half of the Decree amount.

We would like to mention that the mere fact that you do not want to deposit the said amount is not a criteria for you to seek relief from the Court.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services