×

quesCan elderly mother remove son from her property to pay bank loan?

Can mother remove son from her own house to repay a bank loan which was taken against the said house. As she is old and have no other means to pay the debt.

How can she do it?

If the mother is the undisputed owner of the house then she can serve a legal notice to her son asking him to vacate the house.

Once the notice has been issued and a certain time period given to the son to vacate the house. His refusal to leave the house after the notice would entitle his mother to file a case for his eviction in the court

.     
    The bank can attach the property in accordance with the law if she fails in repaying the outstanding loan along with interest.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only