Brother took loan on our house couldn't pay back

Meri MOTHER ke naam pe registerd property,unke expire hone ke baad mere FATHER ke naam per TITLE municipal me lagwa kar mere FATHER ne us comercial plot ka HUM DO BHAIYON ko PARIWARIK VYAWATHA PATR ke Thru Bantwara NOTERY karwa diya 2011me.WITHOUT MAP 2012 me mere BROTHER ,FATHER ne us plot par Bank Se Home Loan Liya.without my signature Jiski mujhe koi jaankaari nhi.2013 me FATHER ke expire hone ke baad mene 2014 me apna hissa partition karwa kar with map municipal me apna Title lagwa liya.Bank ne repayment naa hone se puri 10000 sqft property seez kar di 16 feb ko.immediately help plz plz

Answers (1)

238 votes

If the action of the Bank is under SAFARI Act then you will have to approach Debt Recovery Tribunal at the earliest . For getting better advise you should mention what kin of loan was that , whether the loan account was declared as Non Profit Account. If proceedings are under the above mentioned Act then approach DRT otherwise file a civil suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles