Broker took money by fraud and never paid the entire booking amount

21-May-2023 (In Recovery Law)
I brought plot through broker from township company and paid 6 lakhs amount to broker on trust . But company received 1 lakh , rest amount broker utilized for his personal requirements. Finally one day I known about this matter. I asked to give money but Broker delaying this issue. what action can take against him. If he have property , how can we take his property rights.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
567 votes
You should immediately lodge a complaint in the nearest police station under section 155 of CrPC for Dishonest misappropriation of property under section 403 of IPC. Also, you can file a civil suit for recovery.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."