Bank finance for HUDA plots. Delay possession. Who will pay amount?

Sir i have financed for huDa plots jn karnal through govt bank in delhi. In may 2014at the time of financing bank deduct 6 months intrest from my sb account by cheque. The draw should be held in nov 2014 bt delayed due to court stay. Now in august 2015 at the time of closing my finance account bank deduct 9500 from my saving account without any prior intimation .if i am not wrong if the draw delay then the authority bears the excess intrest amount . kindly suggest me what can i do to recover my money or is it right or wrong. What action can i take for that bank. Thank you

There are two ways to approach this issue.

First you could clarify what the applicable rules are in such a situation by filing an RTI application.

Thereafter, you could approach the consumer courts to recover the amounts due. Both the bank and HUDA should be made a party to the proceedings as it would be a tri-partite contract that you have entered into.