Wrongfully obtained NOC for obtaining property

Sir, My grand father has got 5 acers land under freedom fighters quota in 1992 he has expired in 2001 after his death we didn't got the land transfered on our name.my grand father has two sons my father and one younger son.my fathers brother asked me to sign NOC to get land transfered on his name. I trusting him signed the noc without informing my father please advice me

HI,
It is your father who is having the authority to sign and give NOC how and in which capacity you have signed ? Tell your father to write a letter to the concern department bringing to their knowledge as he is also one of the legal heir and he is also entitle for a share in the land . You can also ask your father to file a case for partition.

your father can claim share in the property by filing a suit as if your grand father died intestate and you can claim share by birth and with regard to NOC mere mutation of property wont effect the right of share in property it is saved by Article 134 of Limitation Act