Women died interstate father got the property father also died

A women was died in 2003, and her father died in 2004 without any will or transfer of their property... Then The fathers property is shared between 7 live brothers of that died women..... Then the child of that died women have right on propety or not???? ... Please reply

Son of predecessed daughter is a class1 legal heir along with 7 brothers and therefore each of them have 1/8th share in the property. Thus son of daughter can claim 1/8th share as a matter of right in his maternal grandfathers property

Definitely. If father died intestate his legal heirs i.e. all children will get their share in the property and if some of them are not alive their children can claim on grandfather's property.
children of dead woman can claim on the property.