Will my father's property go to my brother only

My father passed away in 2018, my mother passed away in 1995. My father got married again in 1996. My father have two joint properties with my brother. We are 2 brothers, 1 sister and step mother. After the death of my father, what will be the percentage of holding in the property as the eldest brother is the joint owner of property. Do we all have any right in that property. we are a Hindu family. In one property registry has already been done in the name of father and brother. Other property possession has not been taken till now. Can my brother take the possession singly by showing the death certificate. Pls advise

Hello dear, all the legal heirs shall be the equally shareholders of all the property of your father share. Your brother shall be the owner of half the share of the property as he is the co-owner in the registered property.