What to do when person doesn't return money and instead sends notice?

One of my friend was urgently need money and I was helping him in that connection. I suggest him to take much needed loan from me and instead of loan make a sell deed of his agri land. I already pay him 10,20000/- on 09.01.2015. Mudat Kharedi For period of 1 year but dast nondani is not done. Sale deed is Rs. 1,50,000/- now he refuse to return my money. And yesterday I received a legal Notice from him. Now I desperatly looking for some solution.

whether you have paid the amount of Rs. 10,20,000/- in cheque? You contact me and show me all the documents and related details to guide you properly and also reply to the notice you have received. You can sue him for specific performance.

Dear sir, you need to reply to that notice first and then file suit for recovery of amount with interest. Depending upon responses from the party, you may also file cheating case. We are specialists in such kind of disputes. Please contact us for more information

If u have any record phone communication then it would be beneficial in future dispute. Y said that you received notice from him then you will have to contact me or any lawyer for further necessary legal action. You may contact me immediately through my phone or email.