What to do when person doesn't return money and instead sends notice?

One of my friend was urgently need money and I was helping him in that connection. I suggest him to take much needed loan from me and instead of loan make a sell deed of his agri land. I already pay him 10,20000/- on 09.01.2015. Mudat Kharedi For period of 1 year but dast nondani is not done. Sale deed is Rs. 1,50,000/- now he refuse to return my money. And yesterday I received a legal Notice from him. Now I desperatly looking for some solution.

Answers (2)

149 votes

whether you have paid the amount of Rs. 10,20,000/- in cheque? You contact me and show me all the documents and related details to guide you properly and also reply to the notice you have received. You can sue him for specific performance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

64 votes

Dear sir, you need to reply to that notice first and then file suit for recovery of amount with interest. Depending upon responses from the party, you may also file cheating case. We are specialists in such kind of disputes. Please contact us for more information

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles