What to do in case of a false EP case

27-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I purchased land from one person 2008 . With neighbour Boundaries govt poramboku land which is in the name of relation of person I purchased land. After purchase I got job in BHEL posted at MAharastra. My father looks the land cultivated mango trees in that land. From last 6 years no bony there at Village we shifted to MH. Bother father and mother expired. In 2015 neighbour poramboku land owner files case on me and notice not served as we are not in that said village. He got decree with help person who sold property to me .I don't know the case on me. I tried to sale the property and visited garden that is already occupied by person who sale the land to me. He informed we got decree so you should not entered in this property. After week I recieved phone from villager that court person is visited to serve notice to you then I approached court got notice . EP case in running now.Then I immediately saled the land to villager ,handle the case with him. Now how can get out EP case.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
745 votes
You can get out EP Case by filing three applications before court one is setting aside the exparty decree and limition petition to condone the delay and stay of execution petition by raising all the grounds and contest the matter.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."