What to do if somebody has wrongfully taken possession of home ?

My Mother is absolute owner of a flat in Hyderabad she is a Hindu.in April 2016 my mother has mortgaged the flat to Mr.Y without possession.But Mr.Y has asked my mother for temporary possession as he has marriage in his home.After few months Mr. Z has unlawfully taken possession from Mr X and Mr Z has filed a false case against my mother and Mr X with a intention to grab the property. My mother has received IA from court.what to do please suggest

Answers (2)

94 votes

the interlocutory application summon would be the summon of attachment from court and you can approach the court with clean hands by stating the facts and you can also apply to the principal district judge of your district under land grabbing cases as the AP land grabbing act is not repealed by telengana state yet

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

235 votes

Firstly your contest the case file by mr Z. But you are clearly stated that how much money your mother taken from Mr. Y at the time of mortgage the property ? And another question is whether the mortgage is registered or un registered ?ple clarify

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles