What to do if somebody has wrongfully taken possession of home ?

My Mother is absolute owner of a flat in Hyderabad she is a Hindu.in April 2016 my mother has mortgaged the flat to Mr.Y without possession.But Mr.Y has asked my mother for temporary possession as he has marriage in his home.After few months Mr. Z has unlawfully taken possession from Mr X and Mr Z has filed a false case against my mother and Mr X with a intention to grab the property. My mother has received IA from court.what to do please suggest

the interlocutory application summon would be the summon of attachment from court and you can approach the court with clean hands by stating the facts and you can also apply to the principal district judge of your district under land grabbing cases as the AP land grabbing act is not repealed by telengana state yet

Firstly your contest the case file by mr Z. But you are clearly stated that how much money your mother taken from Mr. Y at the time of mortgage the property ? And another question is whether the mortgage is registered or un registered ?ple clarify