What to do if some flat owners are amending Deed of Declaration

My late father had granted half of our plot 8000 sq.ft to a Builder in 1988 and 2400 sq.ft FSI of our remaining plot to the Builder to construct 10 flats. We have 1600 sq.ft building plus 2400 sq.ft open land in our possession. This is as per the Deed of Declaration. There is a partition wall between the two portions of the plot. The ten flat owners have amended the Deed in order to get the possession of vacant land to redevelop their building.I am opposing their proposal, how can I protect my stand? I have filed a Civil Suit and optained Temporary Ingention.

Answers (2)

162 votes

Dear Client,
It appears that you have already appointed Advocate for your case. It would be suggested to get advice from him as he is having all the document handy.
If you wish to have second opinion, kindly reach out to any empaneled advocate of LawRato to get precise and correct advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

You have adopted correct remedy in civil court. You may get relief in civil court only. Another aspect that is required to be consider is that what are terms and conditions of the agreement. How right is reserved. According to me you should have asked for declaration of validity of agreement.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles