What to do if some flat owners are amending Deed of Declaration

My late father had granted half of our plot 8000 sq.ft to a Builder in 1988 and 2400 sq.ft FSI of our remaining plot to the Builder to construct 10 flats. We have 1600 sq.ft building plus 2400 sq.ft open land in our possession. This is as per the Deed of Declaration. There is a partition wall between the two portions of the plot. The ten flat owners have amended the Deed in order to get the possession of vacant land to redevelop their building.I am opposing their proposal, how can I protect my stand? I have filed a Civil Suit and optained Temporary Ingention.

Dear Client,
It appears that you have already appointed Advocate for your case. It would be suggested to get advice from him as he is having all the document handy.
If you wish to have second opinion, kindly reach out to any empaneled advocate of LawRato to get precise and correct advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

You have adopted correct remedy in civil court. You may get relief in civil court only. Another aspect that is required to be consider is that what are terms and conditions of the agreement. How right is reserved. According to me you should have asked for declaration of validity of agreement.