What to do if my property was transferred from me by fraud

My maid's mother was cheated into signing her property to her sister. Apparently she was told that these were loan papers and made to give her thumbprint. My maid is the only child (daughter) her mother has. Is there a way to help her out?

Answers (2)

151 votes

Sir, what is the nature of property, ie,.ancestral or self acquired one. If the self acuired one and 3 years has not barred from the date of alination, she can try to get back. If approach a senior advocate, he will advice you about the dispute.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

Yes, you can file a civil/criminal suit, for which requires a brief history for the transactions taken place and need to verify the documents. Only after verifying the documents, we can able to advice for the further legal process.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles