What to do if land is registered in somebody's else name in records

We are paying Municipal Tax since 15 years for the land we possess, Also we built House and gave it for rent. Now , after the death of my father whose name is there in the municipal khata, another person came saying that the land is registered in his name ? How is it to stop the trouble he is causing ?

Answers (3)

292 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Immediately you have to file the injunction petition against the person on whose name your property registered along with the suit for cancellation of his Sale Deed, if you have genuine evidences and tenable grounds court will granted ad interim injunction against the said person on the same day of filing of the suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

338 votes

you can file a suit for injunction restraining him from enjoyment of your peaceful possession of the property and please file all the documents relevant in order to prove your title and possession and then you can get injunction

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
230 votes

As you have inducted the tenant and currently the possession of tenant is through you. You can file for injunction suit restraining any person from interfering in the land to protect your possession even if the is the real owner.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles