What to do if brother is denying that we paid him money for property

20years ago my father and his brother bought a house together but few years ago they both mutually agreed to get separated and we gave him half of the money and he signed it his assent also but now he is saying that we didn’t gave the money . As we don’t have witness that we gave the money and we mentioned in the paper that we gave cheque but we gave in cash but he signed that we gave the money . What we should do now please help.

Hello client I have read Ur query.
As per which you are saying that Ur father and his brother bought a property together but after few years your father and his brother mutually agreed and decided to take his part of property in terms of money and taken his part from Ur father and he signed the documents and hand over his property you Ur father but now he is claiming that he have not got the money in return of property he has given to Ur father in this matter you need to immediately file a case of criminal conspiracy I'm court as well as other required steps.to be taken by you is must.

Firstly get the property transferred in your name from the L & DO office, then get the sale deed and title in your name and thereby file a suit for declaration and get the shares of the whole property transferred in your name. If he has consented to the document for transfer and have signed it then that means that it is your property.