What to do if a road is being contructed on my land

A land road maker (Contractor) make road on my land without my permission. So now I want compliant for same. How to legal action or contact to same person (Contractor).

you have to file a suit immediately before the competent legal authority. you have to contact an advocate who deals in civil and property matters to file a suit against the contractor regarding the road which is being made on your land.

Respected Madam/ Sir.
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file Constitutional Writ at High Court Calcutta directly .

For further progress please contact with me and everything is taken care by me and my team.

If the property is situated in a panchayat locality, immediately give a written complain to pradhan of such panchayat and if the property is situated in a municipality, immediately give a written complain to chairman of such municipality. In both the cases If the road is constructed by PWD give a written complaint to the assistant engineer concerned to PWD, if a highway is constructed, give written complaint to National Highway Authority of India. After such complaints are given, if the work is not stopped, immediately approach to the High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India and pray an order of injunction against the authority, there you make the contractor a party respondent. Regards