What to do if a road is being contructed on my land

A land road maker (Contractor) make road on my land without my permission. So now I want compliant for same. How to legal action or contact to same person (Contractor).

Answers (3)

117 votes

you have to file a suit immediately before the competent legal authority. you have to contact an advocate who deals in civil and property matters to file a suit against the contractor regarding the road which is being made on your land.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

174 votes

Respected Madam/ Sir.
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file Constitutional Writ at High Court Calcutta directly .

For further progress please contact with me and everything is taken care by me and my team.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
295 votes

If the property is situated in a panchayat locality, immediately give a written complain to pradhan of such panchayat and if the property is situated in a municipality, immediately give a written complain to chairman of such municipality. In both the cases If the road is constructed by PWD give a written complaint to the assistant engineer concerned to PWD, if a highway is constructed, give written complaint to National Highway Authority of India. After such complaints are given, if the work is not stopped, immediately approach to the High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India and pray an order of injunction against the authority, there you make the contractor a party respondent. Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles