what remedy if someone files a partition suit based on conflicting doc

Smt: Joti filed a suit for partiton and sepaate possession against the defendant as pretending herself as his daughter. Defendant denies the relationship. Smt: Joti produced shcool certificate and birth certicate to pove her peternity. but both certifictes are doubtful becase in her shcool certifcate, place of her birth is different, date of birth is different. Even in her birth certficate also date of birth is different and place of birth is differnet. but the trial court consdired those documetns and suit is decreed. appeal dismissed, RSA is also dismissed. what remedy

Answers (1)

182 votes

Hi sir/madam, you have to establish fake, concocted and created documents which is produced the certificates of jothi, you have to produce the relevant Genealogical tree of Jothi from concerned revenue authorities. You have to approach appropriate appellate court for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles