What is the share of children in fathers property

Hello sir Mere grandfather ab nhi h. Unke 3 sons and 4 daughter thi jisme se 2 daughter ki ab death ho chuki h. Aur grandfather k nam pr ek house h jis pr mere ek uncle ne kabza kr rkha h wo with family us house me rhte h aur kisi ko hissa nhi de rha jhagda krta h. House k docs b usi k pas h. Hm muslim family se h rajasthan se. Hum kya kr skte h jisse hm sbko hmra hissa mil jaye. Koi aesa rasta bataye jisse matter jaldi solve ho jaye.

Answers (2)

68 votes

GrandFather ki property me sabhi legal heirs ka barabar his sa hota hai. Yadi aapke uncle Aapko aapka hissa nahi de rahe to aap unke khilaf partition ka daava kar sakate hai aur apna hissa claim kar sakte hai

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

67 votes

Ye ek civil suit ka matter hai jisme aap sabhi ka pura hissa hai to iske liye aapko court m case file karke apne hisse k liye civil suit file karna padega. Is matter k liye aap kisi civil k ache advocate se sampark kare.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles