What is the procedure to gift property?

how much cost me to get gift property (flat approx 45 lakhs in hyderabad) from my dad

Sir/ Madam, Gift is a mode of conveyance of immovable property. The consideration of gift is natural love and affection.The Gift should be given by Donor to Donee. This transaction should be executed and signed by a deed called Gift deed.The Gift deed should be registered as per Registration Act and it depends on the value which we mention in the Gift deed .If you need any legal documentation or opinion feel on this aspect free to catch me.I shall provide you all legal aid and support.
Regards
Y.Balachander Reddy B.Com, 'LL.B,'LL.M
Advocate and Legal Consultant
Hyderabad

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Fees for registration is computed as per the Market Value of Flat + Documentation Preparation Charges, for Drafting Documents and Registration kindly contact me through this website.