What is mother's mother property rights to grand son in Hindu family

Dear Sir/Madam This is from ongole , Andhra pradesh My mother's mother have property in that family all are ladies(4 members), so ,that property separated equally to each one. My grand mother was 3rd daughter in that family and she got married 1950 and had one daughter(my mother) my grand father went for another marriage.That time they wrote some properties on my mother but they are only using (mothers brothers) now they are telling property was them. Documents on my mother and my grand mother name only . so now can i transfer to my name

Answers (1)

185 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

if your mother is alive and documents in your custody then you have approached to the Mandal Office and Registration office for transfer of property, for more information consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles