What is mother's mother property rights to grand son in Hindu family

Dear Sir/Madam This is from ongole , Andhra pradesh My mother's mother have property in that family all are ladies(4 members), so ,that property separated equally to each one. My grand mother was 3rd daughter in that family and she got married 1950 and had one daughter(my mother) my grand father went for another marriage.That time they wrote some properties on my mother but they are only using (mothers brothers) now they are telling property was them. Documents on my mother and my grand mother name only . so now can i transfer to my name

HI,
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

if your mother is alive and documents in your custody then you have approached to the Mandal Office and Registration office for transfer of property, for more information consult me through this website.