What if I am not getting the possession of my property

Mera mumbai chembur SAT PROJECT ME Room vah room mere Mama ke name kiya tha vah room vapas nahi de raha hai to kaya Karna chayey please sir Advice me

Answers (1)

66 votes

Dear Client,
What is SAT PROJECT? If you want to say SRA, then if the room is on the name of your Mama, you dont have any right in it. It was a mistake from your end to get the name of mama in the said property.

If SAT is some thing else, better consult some advocate with necessary documents for better and precise advice.

Expert Jurist LLP.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My father-in-law purchased the land and build a house but registered it on his father's name. After his death, his other children are claiming sta…

Read More

agreed that the mortgagor shall repay the amount within 1 (one) year along with interest @24% per annum from the data of this deed of mortgage. that t…

Read More

i have made NEFT payment towards the account of the house owner for the purchase. made two NEFT payments of 2 lakhs and 5 lakhs. later if the owner di…

Read More

I want to transfer one of my property in Tier 2 town @Madhya Pradesh to my father/mother. No money will be exchanged between us. How can I do that and…

Read More