What if I am having money problems in marriage

wMa mother ne one year undagane chanipoyindi ma father drinker my age 32. Na pelli cheyavalsina dad drinker emi pani cheyatled Ne ela chesta antundu annalu unna land ammi pelli cheyataniki ready ga unna ma big brother nak land kani pelliki money kani ivva antundu andari pellilu chesanu Na pelliki money evaru ivvatled ma big bro ma dad land lo house kuda construction chestundu telyakunda telsak velii adigithe pelliki katnam kinda kavalante rasi ista antundu kani ivatled ma grandmother fixed deposit chesina money kuda vadukunadu daniki badulu white band paper pina Sign chesaru big bro and his wife. Ma dad to kuda ma big bro white band paper pina sign chepinchukunadu Ne court ki pothe nak nayam jaruguthunda land kani money kani emi Led nak 7years nundi okaru kuda rupai ivvaru a pani e pani chestu unna nak nayam jaragalante emi cheyali

Answers (2)

97 votes

If your father or mother have any ancestral property, you can file a partition suit. Is the land belongs to your father or grandfather. How did your father get the property. If it is ancestral property or mother's property you can claim Your share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

153 votes

Hello, first nuvv me family pedda vallu /relatives and other supporters tho money settlement kosam final ga okasari matldinchu. me anna vallu final ga eamcheptaro telusuko. valla answer ni batti nuvv ne dagara unna bond paper tho , Lawyer advice thesukoni , Me Local Police station lo me anna, vadina, dad, la meda Cheating, criminal breach of trust ,Complainant ivvu. police vallu nuvv ichina comlainat ni Civil matter anni complaint thisukokapothe me anna, dad,me family members ki LEGAL notice lu send chyu for the Partition /your share of PROPERTIES.

and Domestic Voilance case kuda pettochu for mental harrasment and negligence of family members and ill treat.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am planning to buy a property. The owner has died. 6 legal heirs are there. among the 6, one son had a divorce with his wife 20 years back. now this…

Read More

I'm a senior citizen Christian old lady of 70yrs my daughter-in-law tacktically locked 1st floor of my house Nov 2015 she with her family attack w…

Read More

Dear Sir, I want to remove my wife name from my property. The reason for that we are separated from past 5 year and I am paying her monthly alimony of…

Read More

I am subhajit age of 18 yrs old.my father was two marriage.now my father is dead and his first wife is also dead.i am son of second wife.my brother wh…

Read More