what documents do i require to enrol my name in property card?

have a property in surat which was given to me through a will by my aunty. Im her real sister son. so I have a register will in my name. I want to sell the property but before that I want to add my name in property card or city survey etc. So my question is what are the documents require to enrol my name in city survey and other areas so that the title will be clear and what are the documents require to sell this property

Dear Sir,
You should take the original will to the office of the sub-registrar and give an application for mutation of your name in the property as its owner by virtue of the said will. You should carry proof of birth, identity, photo identity and the original will.
Once the said entry is done your name will reflect in form 7/12 as owner.