What are the rules of succession as per Ancestral Property Succession

Hi, Need advise on Ancestral property succession. I have 2 sisters, elder one of them died in 2007. Property(land) directly inherited, no paperwork done from father(single sibling) which was originally bought by grandfather. Now, Son of younger sister is claiming rights on the property and in fact transferred some part of the land to a third party (non family). I plan to file a legal case on this. Wanted to have a legal opinion before doing so. Referring to the below: 1. HSA Act, 1956 2. HSA amendment Act 2005 3. Clarification on HSA amendment by SC in Prakash & Ors v. Phulavati & Ors, case

Answers (1)

64 votes

Dear that's law is applicable also but 1st you obtained geonologocal table and apply for mutation. 2nd if any third party register made to any persons than you file cancellation petion of register before civil court and / or obtained succession certificate from civil court. One thing is more that sister is also co sharer as per s.c.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles