What are the rights of a flat owner in building society

I am a flat owner in Varanasi. The inmates of my building have created a society which is registered. I wish to inquire, if the society has the right to cut off the basic facilities that are provided to the flat owner (like electricity, water supply etc) even if all the society charges are paid on time. If so, under what circumstances.

We need to go through the Memorandum and By-Laws of the Society whereby all the relevant clauses relating to operation of society and owner's rights are duly mentioned and if same is not there with you then apply for certified copy from registrar of society Varanasi, then further if no clause is given regarding owner's right and rights of society to disconnect water or electricity then in such case if society does something like this then a complaint can be filed before Registrar of Societies Varanasi against Society President and Secretary and also an FIR to the local police in name of President and Secretary.