we want double TDR instead of single issued by GVMC in road widening

can we get double TDR instead of single TDR for our site that we lost by the acquaization of gvmc for 60 feet road purpose.on 5th january of 2011 gvmc people destroyed our shops by bulldozers with out giving any prior notices to us.thats why we registered our site to them nd got single TDR ON 6TH MARCH 2012.but in april 2012 new G.0MS168 came there onwards GVMC people giving double TDR to all others who have not been received single TDR even though they registered their sites earlier than march i.e. in jan,feb of 2012 lack of having proper documents.tell me can we get Doble TDR now ?

Answers (1)

323 votes

Yes. You should apply to GVMC for double TDR since there is an amendment GO from April 2012
You may be required to pay a small fees to GVMC to get double TDR. . The process is slightly time consuming, but GVMC has been giving double TDR on applications.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles