we have registered properties but others have taken illegal possession

we found 6 acers land registred with names of my forefathers. Now those are occupied by others illegally. how to recover? we found record at mro office and sub registrer office also. But properties are others possession. tell me perpouse of registeration?

You should file a suit for declaratory title and eviction of trespassers.
There will be challenges like law of limitation etc. but if you want to get your land you should be ready to face this issue through court.