We have original mother deed of property. Opponent has fake one.

In 1986 case was filled against my grandmother and it was dismissed in 1990 and my grandmother is defendant in case. Another case was filled in 2007 and this was too dismissed in 2012 they have no proper mother deed before the judgement sept 2012 they have sold the property to another party and in 2013 filed a case for temp injunction and it was dismissed. We want to claim the position with cancellation of deed and we have not paid tax and we dont have khatha. We have the Original mother deed and the property was purchased in 1947. We hold a certificate that opponent has fake mother deed. What to do?

Hi sir/madam, if you have original mother deed and property purchased in the year 1947 and since you are in possession. If yes, you have to file the civil suit for cancellation of said mother deed against the opponent which was having fake mother deed. You should paid tax upto date, to give the representation for the khata on the basis of pavathi khata. These endorsement and tax paid receipt, and relevant documents like Electricity Bills, Water Bills, corresponding letters... it will be established the possession of yours in respect of the said property. Mother deed is established your title of the said property, you submit before the court and to get the your side. If you want my legal service I will do it.