Want to transfer deceased father name in SRA flat to my sister name

I had a room in sra which had alloted in my deceased father name now I want to transfer it to my sister name I had already submitted to builder & society indemnity bond for take position because my mother is missing from since 20 years I had already given a ads in 2 news paper now I want transfer certificate from sra in my sister name so what I a do

Answers (1)

Approach the nearest SRA office that has territorial jurisdiction to assist you with the request. You can ask them requirements for compliance. They should give you all necessary steps required for transfer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I have self acquired shop in pune , am in a position to selling of the shop. my father died in 2014 without will and now my sister n mother is cl…

Read More

my sister in law had borrowed 9 lac from us to buy the property to which she had assured she would return. it has been 15 years and still she has not …

Read More

My mother got 1 acre land through her brothers without knowledge of my mother's sister. Now she is saying that she will put a case on us for that …

Read More

We are 2 sisters. Our parent had a land and one of us invested for house construction. Constructed house was used for parent's living. How will th…

Read More