Want to transfer deceased father name in SRA flat to my sister name

I had a room in sra which had alloted in my deceased father name now I want to transfer it to my sister name I had already submitted to builder & society indemnity bond for take position because my mother is missing from since 20 years I had already given a ads in 2 news paper now I want transfer certificate from sra in my sister name so what I a do

Approach the nearest SRA office that has territorial jurisdiction to assist you with the request. You can ask them requirements for compliance. They should give you all necessary steps required for transfer.