Want to sell the property but other person threatening me not to do it

I wanna sell my house this house was belongs to my grandfather he has 3 son 1 daughter i m the daughter of first son before grandfather death he made a wasiyat he mentioned he would like to give his house to his first son daughter after his death and don't want to give there son and daughter after his death i registered house to my name now m the owner and wanna sell the house but grandfather 2nd son and daughter threatened me they will sent me jail if i sell this house what should i do now for selling house without any issues

If the Will is registered than you have full right to sell the house and your uncle & daughter will have no claim on the same.
In case if the Will is not registered than fill a civil declaration suit on basis of Wasiyat and rest in other claimants to interfere in property in question.

Firstly you lodged a first information report against them for threaten you in concern police station.. Also moved an application before higher authority for their manifest and erratic act..
Or
You can also be move a civil suit against the said persons on the basis of last will of your grandfather executed in your favour..

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli