Want to sell the property but other person threatening me not to do it

I wanna sell my house this house was belongs to my grandfather he has 3 son 1 daughter i m the daughter of first son before grandfather death he made a wasiyat he mentioned he would like to give his house to his first son daughter after his death and don't want to give there son and daughter after his death i registered house to my name now m the owner and wanna sell the house but grandfather 2nd son and daughter threatened me they will sent me jail if i sell this house what should i do now for selling house without any issues

Answers (2)

243 votes

Firstly you lodged a first information report against them for threaten you in concern police station.. Also moved an application before higher authority for their manifest and erratic act..
You can also be move a civil suit against the said persons on the basis of last will of your grandfather executed in your favour..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

If the Will is registered than you have full right to sell the house and your uncle & daughter will have no claim on the same.
In case if the Will is not registered than fill a civil declaration suit on basis of Wasiyat and rest in other claimants to interfere in property in question.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles