Want to sell rented rooms which is under Calcutta High Court

I have 3 rooms in a building in Burrabazar area for the past 70+ years, which is under Calcutta High Court now. Two rooms are in my grandfather's name and one in some other's name, but we have all the rent receipt of that room also. As I live in some other place, I want to sell those 3 rooms. I want to know whether I can be able to sell those rooms or not. Is I am in some legal trouble if I will sell the third room also, which is not in my name. Please suggest. Thanks.

who is the owner of this single room. Is your relative?
If you sell this all this rooms, whether actual owner claimed this rooms.
You just sell your grandfather's two rooms in Registered sale deed and another one you just give this possession.
Better you may contact with me...

I amo not sure what is the status of the suits which is pending in high court.
It is essential to know also whether there is any order of injunction on creating third party interest in the suit property.
If there is no such restraint order you can very well sell the tenanted premises proved you have enough title to do so.
This advice is given without going through the relevant papers which would have helped me a lot to advise further and in more proper manner.