Want to sell flat. Agreement on father and my name. father no more.

I want to sale my flat , 1, share certificate & agreemnet has both son & fathers name ,Father Expires 5 years back, Mother & Sister Has given noc for sale of flat, Still hier certificate is needed to sale of flat , tell me the procedure?

You are required to approach your co-operative housing society and get the share in your name. The society will ask for the NOC given by your mother and sister and shall make the necessary changes. It is advisable to obtain the heir certificate and get the share in your name before selling the flat.

actually heirship is not required. still if you want then you will have to file an application before civil court either jointly or adding ur mother and sister as an opponent. it takes minimum six months to conclude the matter.