Want to sell flat. Agreement on father and my name. father no more.

I want to sale my flat , 1, share certificate & agreemnet has both son & fathers name ,Father Expires 5 years back, Mother & Sister Has given noc for sale of flat, Still hier certificate is needed to sale of flat , tell me the procedure?

Answers (2)

315 votes

actually heirship is not required. still if you want then you will have to file an application before civil court either jointly or adding ur mother and sister as an opponent. it takes minimum six months to conclude the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

197 votes

You are required to approach your co-operative housing society and get the share in your name. The society will ask for the NOC given by your mother and sister and shall make the necessary changes. It is advisable to obtain the heir certificate and get the share in your name before selling the flat.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles