Want to sell fathers property without my sister's consent

Respected sir, my father expired on 18th FEB 2015, and my mother is on my home. I have 2 small brother & 01 small sister and all are married. sister married on feb 1987, we have one plot in my father's name . we want to sell it .please advise me, whether my sister is legally eligible for father's property or not. if she file a case Whether she will succeed? father gave her a lot in her marriage & liquid money given equally after my father's death. & how to we sell it without my sister.. Kindly answer..

You can easily sell the property after mutation of the ROR. But if your sisters file case for partition and most importantly if they get the stay order then it will be impossible. Therefore, before they proceed, you get the mutation done in your name and sell the property.