Want to sell a joint property but wife is abroad cannot come to sign

I own a land jointly with my wife. My wife is out of india and I have to sell the land. She can't come to sign the papers I'm registrar office. Can I do that alone via some POA, pkeaSe guide. And who to contact in Jaipur , any leads.

Yes you can sell a property through power of attorney......................................... ............ ................. ... . . . . . ........ .......................................

Dear sir first of all this is a joint property with your wife the it is not possible to sell this property without her permission but through POA it is possible for you to sell this property in Jaipur.