Want to post public notice for bank loan lawyer does not have format

I had purchased a property in mumbai based on documents (Allotment letter, Share certificate, Mother Will, death certificate). After approaching the bank for loan. they asked me to give public notice and provide No claim letter. I had already given the public notice. the lawyer to whome i approached for public notice is not having any format for No claim certificate". Could you help me to provide the format for it and its process like where it printed etc.

Dear Client,
Instead of dragging this further, sit with your banker and ask him what all and in which format he requires the documents. Banker will help you out with format and procedure.

If no support is provided by banker, kindly speak with LawRato team, we would provide you the necessary format.

Expert Jurist LLP

LH House, Bangalore