Want to make objection on my neighbour selling his property to burial

iam living in my house since last 50years suddenly my neighbour want to sell his property to burial ground our plots are in approved layout by municpal coporation for residental plots. does I have right to make objections

surely you can approach the court of law or RDO prohibiting the land to converting into a burial ground as it is a residential area if you got it notified under TPO or else in gram panchayat, or municipal corporation

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

You have to file the injunction against your neighbor to restrain him to sell the land for burial, If you have tenable grounds then ad-interim injunction is granted on the same day date of filing of the case. for filing injunction case kindly consult me through this website.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi