Want to make objection on my neighbour selling his property to burial

iam living in my house since last 50years suddenly my neighbour want to sell his property to burial ground our plots are in approved layout by municpal coporation for residental plots. does I have right to make objections

Answers (2)

surely you can approach the court of law or RDO prohibiting the land to converting into a burial ground as it is a residential area if you got it notified under TPO or else in gram panchayat, or municipal corporation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

You have to file the injunction against your neighbor to restrain him to sell the land for burial, If you have tenable grounds then ad-interim injunction is granted on the same day date of filing of the case. for filing injunction case kindly consult me through this website.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Some cultivation land owners have diverted canal water towards my plots in a village. Can I file an FIR against these people?…

Read More

I am Christian. I am 29 years old. My father sold my home and agricultural land without my knowledge and my mother knowledge. It is possible or not. H…

Read More

I have to register a new property in Goa. I would like to know if it would be beneficial to hire a lawyer who specializes in Property Law in Goa, befo…

Read More

I am working as a real estate agent in hyderabad, one client called me from Bangkok for a flat for rent and she has her mother to see the property, he…

Read More