Want to make legal documentation of distribution of property


Answers (1)

280 votes

for this you can file a partition suit in the competent court in which property is situated and you may distribute through partition deed. for these you will have to take a help of a lawyer. partition deed subject to stamp duty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I have taken an amount of Rs.15000 as token for sale of my property on 05/03/2018. But due to family problem now I want to cancel d deal and I in…

Read More

Sir Maine last year January mein 1bigha land purchase ke h .jiski noc bhi mujhe agriculture land ke milk h .uske regestery bhi ho chuki h .ab ek dusre…

Read More

I purchased a property in 2008, which is a vacant land within the city limits. The property was sold by original owner (Party 1) to Party 2 who sold i…

Read More

I have purchased a property in Indore Ansal Town. I have paid all dues and property is also registered in my name. However, I got transferred to NCR b…

Read More