×

Want to claim my share in ancestral property

I am From V.P.O. - Gurawara, Distt. - Rewari. (Haryana). I belongs to Hindu Religion. my father eject me from Ancestral property (Pustainee sampatti). We are three child (two brother and One sister ) of my fathre. i want to know that it is possible to get back my right plz help

You can file a Civil Suit claiming the ancestral property from your father.It has to be seen that whether there is any WILL of your father mentioning any terms and conditions or not.You can surely get your share in this property.For further discussion, you can contact me.

How can you say that the property in the hand of your father is an ancestral property. if it so, your father can eject you from the property, if he finds you acting against his interests. However, if your father is indulging in some immoral activities like acute-alcoholism, womanizing or habitual gambler and is in the process of wasting the ancestral property on account of his these immoral activates, you can seek injunction by filing a suit in the civil court. otherwise, you father is the absolute master of the property.