Want to claim my share in ancestral property

I am From V.P.O. - Gurawara, Distt. - Rewari. (Haryana). I belongs to Hindu Religion. my father eject me from Ancestral property (Pustainee sampatti). We are three child (two brother and One sister ) of my fathre. i want to know that it is possible to get back my right plz help

Answers (2)

246 votes

You can file a Civil Suit claiming the ancestral property from your father.It has to be seen that whether there is any WILL of your father mentioning any terms and conditions or not.You can surely get your share in this property.For further discussion, you can contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

192 votes

How can you say that the property in the hand of your father is an ancestral property. if it so, your father can eject you from the property, if he finds you acting against his interests. However, if your father is indulging in some immoral activities like acute-alcoholism, womanizing or habitual gambler and is in the process of wasting the ancestral property on account of his these immoral activates, you can seek injunction by filing a suit in the civil court. otherwise, you father is the absolute master of the property.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles