Want to claim for my husband's share in property after his death

I am living in ghaziabad (NCR) and I want to claim my husband's share in his mother's property after his death which is in Hapur . Neither my father in law nor my mother in law is alive and no will was made by them. But my brother in law , who is living in it , denied to give my share and is doing construction on it without my consent. Please tell me the legal steps which I need to follow in order to claim my share. An immediate reply is needed. I'm in need of legal advice please reply as soon as possible..

You may file the partition with injunction suit for claiming her husband share.