Want to claim for my husband's share in property after his death

I am living in ghaziabad (NCR) and I want to claim my husband's share in his mother's property after his death which is in Hapur . Neither my father in law nor my mother in law is alive and no will was made by them. But my brother in law , who is living in it , denied to give my share and is doing construction on it without my consent. Please tell me the legal steps which I need to follow in order to claim my share. An immediate reply is needed. I'm in need of legal advice please reply as soon as possible..

Answers (1)

160 votes

You may file the partition with injunction suit for claiming her husband share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles