Uncle wants to sell the property through POA when GPA is already done

We have a property with General power of attorney in my uncle and my name.This GPA is not registered till date because it's not done where property Is allocated.Now my uncle wants to sell his share through power of attorney.Is that possible?.If yes than what precaution or legality I have to follow so that there won't be any problem. Thanks

Hello , sale through GPAs are not legally appreciated after various supreme court judgments in this regard. However there are lot of other factors which are taken into consideration in sale and purchase of property in terms of legal aspect. For further query you may contact me.

Hi, The sale shall not be considered valid as per supreme court judgment. after 2011 you cannot transfer property without sale deed which should be registered. t is thus clear that a transfer of immovable property by way of sale can only be by a deed of conveyance (sale deed). In the absence of a deed of conveyance (duly stamped and registered as required by law), no right, title or interest in an immovable property can be transferred.

Your uncle cannot do it . You need to sit for conference to evaluate and appreciate all these documents to explain you everything in detail. You should be very vigilant and take necessary precautions at the earliest. Thanking you.