Uncle transferred the property on stamp paper to us

Hii, humare uncle humare sath 15 years se reh rahe the... Unke wife baccho k bare me hume kuch ni pata ki wo kaha rehte h.. Uncle ki death ho gaye h 1 stamp me unhone apne property humare nam kar de h.. To propert transfer kaise hoge or kitna time lagega.. Plz help

Answers (2)

292 votes

Registration of documents are necessary
Apply for mutations before concerned revenue authority.
Whether transfer is by way of will or gift.
There are certain parameters of transfer
For transfer of property which exceeds RS 100 registration is mandatory.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

am sorry to say that your question is very vauge. Transfer of property in your favor based on stamp, it depends upon the nature and character of the stamp. In other words it depends upon what is written on the stamp by your uncle.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles