Uncle transferred the property on stamp paper to us

Hii, humare uncle humare sath 15 years se reh rahe the... Unke wife baccho k bare me hume kuch ni pata ki wo kaha rehte h.. Uncle ki death ho gaye h 1 stamp me unhone apne property humare nam kar de h.. To propert transfer kaise hoge or kitna time lagega.. Plz help

Registration of documents are necessary
Apply for mutations before concerned revenue authority.
Whether transfer is by way of will or gift.
There are certain parameters of transfer
For transfer of property which exceeds RS 100 registration is mandatory.

Hallo
am sorry to say that your question is very vauge. Transfer of property in your favor based on stamp, it depends upon the nature and character of the stamp. In other words it depends upon what is written on the stamp by your uncle.