Uncle took loan and mortgaged our home, can we make an agreement.

We have a property in Bangalore, my uncle is taking loan on it by making a purchase loan so after paying the loan to bank, he should transfer the home to us. So can we have an agreement that he shall return the house papers after repaying of loan.

Answers (1)

340 votes

Hi sir/madam, Yes, you can enter into agreement in the form of collateral security for the purpose of took the home loan by the Your uncle. You can go ahead if you believe on your uncle, it will purely depend upon your decision.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles