Uncle got property transferred on his name by fraud documents

I had a property in Bhavnagar, Gujarat which my uncle got transferred on his name by making forged documents. When i went to the police station to register the FIR, they denied to register the FIR. What action can i take now?

Answers (1)

311 votes

Give a written complaint in the police station and if the police doesnt take the FIR even then, we need to approach the magistrate. We also need to file civil suit to stop your uncle from transferring the property further to anybody else. Do contact me if you need to file litigations.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles