Uncle got property transferred on his name by fraud documents

I had a property in Bhavnagar, Gujarat which my uncle got transferred on his name by making forged documents. When i went to the police station to register the FIR, they denied to register the FIR. What action can i take now?

Give a written complaint in the police station and if the police doesnt take the FIR even then, we need to approach the magistrate. We also need to file civil suit to stop your uncle from transferring the property further to anybody else. Do contact me if you need to file litigations.