UDS Legal rights of Building/Apartment Land

23-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
Problem is related to My Flat UDS Legal rights. In our apartment, there are 8 Flats (4 Floors in Apartment, 4X2=8 ) .Out of 8, 7 Flats owned by Mr.XYZ. I am only the other owner.Now, he is constructing a new flat on 5th Floor for his own personal purpose.He informed before starting the construction.I was reluctant because he did not offer any monetary benefit to me.He told he will proceed with construction without my permission.I said finally OK as he is taking care of maintaining entire building resources like water and watchman etc.He may create nuisance by stopping water etc. to my flat. UDS rights have been mentioned in my flat sale deed (30 sq.yards out of 240 sq.yards). How to file a case here to stop him from construction and to stop him from creating daily nuisance activities.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
576 votes
You have legal right in undivided share of the property and without permission they can't construct the 5th floor and firstly you issue the legal notice and file civil case suit for injunction against him to stop illegal construction

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."