Typing mistake in registry getting problem in selling the house

The neighbour house address is A263 but written only 263, in chethurth sima, in our Registry of house. Facing problem in selling, the owner who sold us no more, its 15 year old registry, wht to do???

Answers (1)

325 votes

Aap Nai registry me actual chaturth semmaye dal sakte hai, tatha usme any vivaran me ye dal sakte hai ki purv ki registry me chaturth seema me typing mistake se chatruth seema galat type ho gayi thi, aise sale deed proposed purchaser ke nam par registered karva sakte hai. Yahi tarika hai meri Vidhik rai anusar.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles