Transfer of the deceased father's property to mother and daughter

Sir mere papa ki death ho chuki h unki jamin main apni MA KE NAME KRAVA RHAHA HON KYA PROSES HAGI KITNA KHARCH AND TIME LGEGA HUM 5 BHai bhin h plz puri jankari jldi de aaj

Answers (1)

66 votes

dear friend ,
is this property self acquired by your father or it is ancestral property if self acquired
is there any will executed if no
you all (bros and sis ) are ready for that if yes
you all (bros and sis ) will execute release deed in favour of your mother then you can approach sub registrar office with death certificate , release deed and all documents .
as far as cost is concern its depend on stamp duty

contact for details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles