Transfer of the deceased father's property to mother and daughter

Sir mere papa ki death ho chuki h unki jamin main apni MA KE NAME KRAVA RHAHA HON KYA PROSES HAGI KITNA KHARCH AND TIME LGEGA HUM 5 BHai bhin h plz puri jankari jldi de aaj

dear friend ,
is this property self acquired by your father or it is ancestral property if self acquired
is there any will executed if no
you all (bros and sis ) are ready for that if yes
you all (bros and sis ) will execute release deed in favour of your mother then you can approach sub registrar office with death certificate , release deed and all documents .
as far as cost is concern its depend on stamp duty

contact for details