Transfer of property to legal heir on death of owner

My father had bought a land near Attibele, Bengaluru and now that he is dead but without any Will. We would like the property to be transferred to my Mother, so i would be very happy to know the procedures/step to the same

You have to approach the jurisdictional BBMP office of your area with the documents of your father's property with his death certificate and with your mother's ID Proof, residential address proof etc and have to file application by taking DD addressed to Commissioner of BBMP. Instead knowing all this contact any advocate they will help you out.