questransfer of property in name of Husband. but need some clarification

My sister has bought some land in her name in Bihar. But My Sister's husband is forcing her to transfer that land ownership in his name. We have reached in a situation where we have no other option but to transfer property in his name . But we want to make sure that 1. he should not be able to sell that property. 2. Should not be able to gift that property to anyone else. 3. After his death property should transfer to my sister and their kid not any other kid in case he marry other lady. We are Muslim. Is there legal way by which we can transfer the property where we can met above condition

  • ansIn a such a situation where you are forced to make the transfer, it is best to opt for a Conditional Transfer of Property, imposing all the above conditions of transfer you have requested.
    The transfer of the property may be done best by way of a Conditional Gift, which if not fulfilled or complied with by the Donee then the property will revert back to the Donor, i.e., your sister eventually.
    Being from the Muslim community it is best to opt for this kind of transfer, rather than an absolute Gift in his favour where you will not be able to impose such conditions therein.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

A plot is owned by my father and is also on his name.My uncles home…

My maternal uncle illigally sell my mother's shop after my mother death, as I am…

Father purchased property in the name of elder son so in such a situation will…
After partition of India, Land was alloted to refugees, But our land of approximately eight…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly