Transfer of mother's property but brother not agreeing to transfer

our property is with my mothers name but now my mother is expired .... we are three ( siblings) n father we want to make document but my brother don't want to sign any document .... so what we do ???

According to transfer of property act 1882 define every members of the family should sign for the making of document but your brother is not agree to sign so first you meet your brother and ask him to what is the problem for signing the document and you solve the problem mutually or you settle your brother and take n.o.c from your brother then sign remaining member and make document so you first should consult local documentation lawyer otherwise your document will be null and void.