Transfer of mother's property but brother not agreeing to transfer

our property is with my mothers name but now my mother is expired .... we are three ( siblings) n father we want to make document but my brother don't want to sign any document .... so what we do ???

Answers (1)

91 votes

According to transfer of property act 1882 define every members of the family should sign for the making of document but your brother is not agree to sign so first you meet your brother and ask him to what is the problem for signing the document and you solve the problem mutually or you settle your brother and take n.o.c from your brother then sign remaining member and make document so you first should consult local documentation lawyer otherwise your document will be null and void.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles