title deed missing is it true need to understand

In Property Law
MUDA allotted site to allottee in 1991 and along with allotment letter they provided lease cum sale agreement for 10 years. Allottee sold site to second owner (from whom I purchased site) in 1998. There was no construction in site so sale deed was not present (MUDA did not provide sale deed). In 2008, second owner renewed lease cum sale agreement and subsequently made sale deed with MUDA. I purchased site from second owner in 2012 and made absolute sale deed with second owner. MUDA transfer is also done to my name. So sale deed between MUDA and Allottee is missing. What should I do?

Hi sir/madam, you don't worry. You are the absolute owner of that property which is MUDA transferred the property rights on your name through absolute sale deed. In pursuance of missing of MUDA and Allotee, there is no necessary to entered the sale deed into sale deed. You are the direct purchaser instead of Allotee.